Location : KL
Salary : Negotiable
Duration : Permanent
Job Reference : 1612001
Closing Date : –
- To monitor dairy M&E related construction works at site.
- To assist in overall site planning, coordination and management of site activities to ensure completion of works within required standards, quality and targeted schedules.
- To ensure all M&E installation works are in accordance with approved drawings / materials / method statements / specifications.
- To ensure that all M&E works compliance with tender/client’s specification, standards, quality guideline, safety regulations on site and contractual obligations.
- To liaise and coordinate site works with consultant, vendor/suppliers and sub-contractor.
- Periodical site inspection and to do progress evaluation on M&E Works.
- Follow-up on contract administration, construction claims and contractual issues.
- Preparation and execution of project implementation plan and project quality plan
- Any other tasks that assigned by superior
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in M&E works in Building Projects.
- Able to coordinate various trades of M&E works.
- Must have local contractor experience.
- Able to communicate well in English, Mandarin will added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please submit in your latest RESUME with photo to email address: email@example.com, please indicate the Job Title & Reference in the email.