Location : Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Salary : RM2000 – RM2200
Duration : Contract under Agency (Renewable)
Job Reference : 1701002
Closing Date : –
- To handle inbound/outbound calls regarding to enquiries related to company’s products and technical problem.
- To provide 2nd level phone support to identify the potential issue and provide solution (solve the problem via phone).
- To channel & escalate any unresolved issues/complaints to technical department within the agreed procedure.
- To handle all escalation issues effectively and ensure agreed service levels are consistently met and delivered with customer satisfaction.
- Provide quality customer service to customers over the phone or email.
- Other tasks that assigned by superior.
- Diploma/Degree in any IT related fields.
- Min. 1 year experience in call centre environment /support role in IT industry.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
- Able to work on shift.
- Prefer Male candidate(s).
To apply for this position, please submit in your latest RESUME with photo to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate the Job Title & Reference in the email.